Saturday, August 25, 2007

Friday's Feast on Saturday

I noticed my old friend Suna doing this and think I'd like to try it. Better late than never!

Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

Emma Thompson. She's a great actress, does irony well. Yanks love her so maybe my book would sell more better in the US with her voice attached to the project. Notice that I'm assuming I've written the book on myself . . . .

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)

Why Ask Loony Nuns Under Trees?

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

The 70s. I could save my incredibly cool Peter Max pants from the trash bin, make sure I didn't leave my green and white striped swim sweat shirt with all my swimming patches on the ground at the swim meet in Farmington, and start therapy sooner.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.

Speaking of the 70s, "Joy to the World" by Three Dog Night. I was skating around the Kurtz Elementary School gym on skate night, dressed in my little navy mini skirt that mom said EVERYONE would be wearing--but no one was. After a few embarrassed moments, I didn't care. I was zooming, I was cool and gracefully as I circled the gym over and over.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Well, duh. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter, the better to regulate my internal temperature. :-) When you're consistently flashing and freezing, you take whatever relief you can get.

Liz

1 Comments:

Blogger Suna Kendall said...

I got this from my friend Stephanie, so it's spreading! I always looked forward to Fridays to see what she had to say! It's a neat way to learn about people.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home