Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Excuses, excuses

No, not from the Bush Administration. Or from the Righteous Right. From me.

No blogging lately. My daughter has been in a local ICU with a nasty asthma attack. We're both home tonight, feeling pretty fortunate, blessed, and/or karmically enhanced. She had great care at Rush in Chicago. Steroids and excellent health care saved her, which is ironic given her previous Cushing's-like reaction to them 4 years ago.

We're both off to bed. Damn, those "beds" for parents are uncomfortable. Better than the floor, I guess.

Until tomorrow,
Liz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope A. is back to her usual bright-eyed self. Carl told me last Friday when he was on his way here (altho he didn't come here).

I've very much enjoyed your blog when I get the chance to read it. Keep up the good work!

Your Bro-I-L,
CWG

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home