Saturday, November 03, 2007

Friday's Feast on Saturday - 3 November 2007

Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?

I don't really know. We spend $100 for each immediate family member, then $25 to $50 for everybody else. Except Tehra and Jan--we three spend a large amount on each other for no apparent reason other than it's fun to gift each other.

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?

I must admit, with Annie and Carl out all evening, that I channel surfed last night. I watched several really horrible shows, including What Not To Wear. It hit a bit close to the bone, with the victim describing her soon-to-be-discarded wardrobe as "comfy casual". The hosts were catty and mean until the victim succumbed to their version of fashion. Yuck.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?

I'd choose the color currently on them, as I've recently painted them. It's an off-white shade, vaguely rose-tinted. It's warm and cozy, possibly even comfy casual.

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.

I am not capable of dreaming up something from nothing, unless it involves words. Perhaps mothers would enjoy self-sanitizing pacifiers?

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.

I already have everything I need. A cozy comfy casual fireplace for the living room or kitchen would be practical and fun. Ginnys.com has some nice choices. A new set of dishes would help me feel ready to host supper shuffles this winter. That's about it.

For those wondering, my girlie surgery went well. I've enjoyed hanging on the couch for a day or two, and am now looking forward to better health. :-)

Liz

1 Comments:

Blogger Suna Kendall said...

This may be lame, but I tagged you for a meme. That means you should look at my knitting blog, then think if you know other people to attack...I mean tag.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home