Sunday, January 06, 2008

One more thing

And can I just say that this whole "vertical" hook that Huckabee is using drives me nuts? It's almost as offensive as the not-so-well-hidden crosses in his ads. If you're going to run on your Christianity, then stop playing games and do it. Don't use these game-playing rhetorical stunts that let all of us Christians know we're part of the in crowd, while not so subtly excluding the secular world. And don't hide your cross, either. Either use it or lose it, Pastor Huckabee.

The Republican side of the debate was quite dispiriting. I disagree so strongly with virtually all of the stances these men take that it was hard for me to watch. I did enjoy seeing Romney look bad, though.

Liz

1 Comments:

Blogger Suna Kendall said...

yup, those "subtle" crosses send me screaming away.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home