Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday's Feast - 7 September 2007

Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

Competent. I'm the mom. I'm in charge. I'm choosing the groceries to feed my family. Sad, isn't it?

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

Cool breezes blowing the leaves about my feet while I'm walking a dog--any dog will do--under a canopy of gold and red. If I can't be out in the country in the fall, thank goodness I live in Oak Park, aka Mature Tree City.

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

Well, yes. As Suna pointed out, anyplace where scads of women gather, challenging relationships will happen. And words sound harsher out here where there's no body language to soften them. But the good experiences have far outweighed the bad.

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

:-)

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

Time & Chaos, my PIM. It is an amazing tool that makes it easy for even a scatterhead like me to be organized, keeping all the info I need about everything in my life in one place. And it's not Microsoft, which I also appreciate.

Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home